The Aishwarya Jewelers works with the mission to protect the respected customer’s privacy. We need this to let them feel safeguarded at the time of visiting our outlet. Our policies ensure their comfortable online experience too.
The policies apply for all online visitors, irrespective of them become our customer. Using the site implies that you disclose your personal information. We understand that you don’t bother about our storing or using those data.
Personal Data Collection
You will have to furnish the data asked by the site governance each time you log in to our site. The system will ask about your name, home address, profession, and work address. Gender, preferences, and age are also asked sometimes.
The site has the power to collect information about the computer software and hardware, including the IP address, browser type, domain names, website address, and the access time. From this information, we gather general statistics about site uses.
Our privacy policies apply exclusively to the data we have collected.
Data Collecting Process
Our site collects personal information about you if:
- You sign-up to our sites or the newsletter.
- You feel having technical updates.
- Place an order or willing to place within a project marketplace.
- Provide feedback by completing a survey.
- Sign-up to our platform.
We assure you that we use these data for our exclusive internal data-bridge purpose. These are not sold to outside vendors. Rather, we keep these under stringent security mandate.
Our data usage
We collect the customers’ personal information to offer them an optimum, efficient, and personalized experience. These ensure their complete safeguard while being with us.
We use these data to:
- Make efficient operation on the site.
- Improve the site.
- Bringing betterment is service.
- We offer newsletters to our customers about the latest update about our service aspects. Having your computer IP address enables us to help you stay updated.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Answer to your queries.
- Letting a third party know about a message that you want to disclose to them through us.
- Seeking an explanation of your opinion regarding our current services.
If you get any personal information about any other user through our site, we expect you to keep those in confidence. Helping us to keep personal information protected is part of being our trusted partner.
You will use the information for the site transaction-related purposes only. Only authorized users can use the information for other suitable purposes